A membership with World Alliance for Retail Excellence & Standards allows you to collaborate across the entire retail sector to stay abreast of best practices and advances in the industry while improving your workforce and driving your bottom line. Have access to networking, news and resources, an RFP Warehouse, the industry’s most extensive job board and recruiting site, as well as the only certification program built specifically for the retail sector.
Our members represent all segments of the retail industry that are committed to industry excellence, including:
- Retail Service Providers such as:
- Merchandising Service Organizations that provide assembly of merchandise and displays, data collection and reporting, inventory and ordering, sales presentations, planogram maintenance and merchandising, new item cut-ins and resets, and signage placement.
- Professional Installation Companies that specialize in installation of displays, showcases, graphics, signage, racking, fitting rooms, kiosks, millwork and other fixtures in retail and commercial environments.
- Event Marketing, Promotion/Demonstration and Mystery Shop Companies that provide demonstrations, samplings, couponing, field event marketing and promotions, surveys and audits, and mystery shopping.
- Support Service Companies that provide products and services that enhance a member’s business. Products and services include outsourced human resources, software and hardware, business insurance, staffing and e-based services.
- Brokers & Sales Agents: locally/regionally based and provide sales and marketing services to consumer packaged goods companies manufacturing both food and non-food products.
- Consumer Goods Manufacturers
Click here to view our member directory.
Retail World Alliance is dedicated to providing our members with resources, standards, certification, best practices and education, all driven by our passion for providing excellence in the retail services industry. As a Retail World Alliance member, you can:
- Elevate your company’s reputation through our Gold Standard Certification, the only accredited retail program to certify Retail Service Providers.
- Seek out the best vendors and learn about bid opportunities in our RFP Warehouse.
- Broadcast your job and program needs on the industry’s most prolific job site RetailJobsNorthAmerica.com
- Recruit talent with unlimited access to our database of more than 58,000 JobSeeker profiles across the United States and Canada, with a growing international segment.
- Access proprietary and non-proprietary key industry research, insights and intelligence so you can make smart business decisions.
- Participate in peer collaboration regarding execution, goals and best practice sharing.
- Extend professional relationships with retailers, brokers, manufacturers, retail service providers and industry service professionals.
- Gain exposure to how retail service providers operate, what they offer and how they can be utilized to execute your programs.
- Utilize workforce training to protect your brand in the field.
- Take of advantage of Member Discounts.
Our partnership with Advantage Rent A Car gives RWA members a 10% discount off their already-low internet rates. Choose from a wide variety of vehicles from a new fleet of vehicles – compacts to luxury cars and SUVs. Call 800-777-5500 and mention discount code CD03F8C25F, visit the RWA discount link or email our Advantage Rent A Car representative Jill Syler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for their Instant Rewards Program and receive points every time you rent!
Health Care Reform and benefits don’t have to be confusing or costly. This partnership will allow you the ability to offer Health and Voluntary Benefits to both W2 employees and 1099 independent contractors, often at no cost to your business:
- Avoid expensive health care reform penalties
- Attain and retain employees by offering benefits your employees want and need
- Attract independent contractors by offering benefits others don’t
- Reduce workers’ compensation claims by 42%
- Leverage business tax credits (Are you missing a $9000 tax credit per eligible new hire?)
Contact Lisa Hall by email or phone (877) 568 3617 or (720) 639-4183 with any questions.
All employees of Retail World Alliance member companies receive a 5% tuition grant from American Public University (APU). Whether you are responsible for business development, marketing, supply chain management, information technology or other retail solutions, our partnership with APU will provide you with access to an affordable education solution designed to help you meet your professional development goals.
The CART platform connects retailers, solutions and brands to drive awareness and leads throughout the community with a quick one-click connection. A FREE solution profile and other preferential rates are available for RWA members. Call 877.712.2538 or email email@example.com and mention your RWA membership to take advantage of the offer.
The WARES Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®, is a comprehensive inbound and outbound shipping program that combines simplicity, savings, and value for all members. As the WARES-endorsed shipping management provider, PartnerShip works with FedEx, UPS Freight, YRC Freight, and other reputable carriers to provide unparalleled customer service and significant savings on every shipment – including small package, LTL, truckload, and tradeshow shipping needs! There is no cost to enroll and no minimums or obligations.
SMR7 is a fully-hosted cloud solution for retailers, manufactures & MSO agencies that makes configuring in-store activities, surveys and data capture easy by enabling real-time reports and alerts available within a gorgeous live dashboard report and Delta Dash App. Delta Dash is a companion iPad reporting app, designed to enable busy managers to have quick access to their top-line results and data in real time, on the move.
RWA members receive preferential rates plus an iPad Mini including the Delta Dash Reporting App / license for monitoring and reacting to projects while out of the office.
*Terms & Conditions Apply. Limit one iPad per member company.
Dues are based on how a company positions itself in the marketplace and the geographic area it services. This system assists retailers and manufacturers to better understand the level of service a member is capable of and structured to provide. The following rates are effective January 1, 2014, and renewals are based on a 12-month cycle from the date the application has been received, reviewed and approved by the Membership Committee.
Retail Service Provider
|North America/Single Continent||$4995|
|Support Service Provider||$1500|
Local: companies which operate only within a limited area of the state, province or territory where they are headquartered.
Regional: companies which operate within (1) universally defined region of the United States –
Northeast, Southwest, etc., (or outside the US, within a larger limited area of the state, province or territory where they are headquartered, but without covering their entire country)
National: companies which operate across all 50 states of the US (or outside the US, which operate across their entire country)
North American/Single Continent: companies which operate across a single, defined continent such as North America which includes Canada, United States and Mexico (examples of other single continents would be South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia)
International/Multi-Continent: companies headquartered in one country with operations/a global presence in multiple countries across multiple continents.
Retail Service Providers:
- Merchandising Service Organizations: provide assembly of merchandise and displays, data collection and reporting, inventory and ordering, sales presentations, planogram maintenance and merchandising, new item cut-ins and resets, and signage placement.
- Professional Installation Companies: specialize in installation of displays, showcases, graphics, signage, racking, fitting rooms, kiosks, millwork and other fixtures in retail and commercial environments.
- Event Marketing, Promotion/Demonstration and Mystery Shop Companies: provide demonstrations, samplings, couponing, field event marketing and promotions, surveys and audits, and mystery shopping.
Support Service Companies: provide products and services that enhance a member’s business. Products and services include outsourced human resources, software and hardware, business insurance, staffing and e-based services.
Brokers & Sales Agents: locally/regionally based and provide sales and marketing services to consumer packaged goods companies manufacturing both food and non-food products.
Consumer Goods Manufacturers
Visit RetailJobsNorthAmerica.com to see rates for posting jobs and searching our resume database.
How are dues determined?
Dues are based on how a company positions itself in the marketplace and the geographic area it services. This system assists retailers and manufacturers to better understand the level of service a member is capable of and structured to provide, and populates our RFP Warehouse searches.
How can my company join?
We encourage you to first speak with Kristen Hamel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-431-4177 (888-683-5779 toll free, press 2 for Membership Services) before filling out your online application.
Do I have to be a member to post jobs on RetailJobsNorthAmerica.com?
Non-members can post jobs on RetailJobsNorthAmerica.com for our non-member rate. However, to gain access to our growing database of retail job seekers, consider becoming a member!
Do I have to be a member to access JobSeeker resumes on RetailJobsNorthAmerica.com?
Yes, plus you must subscribe to this service on an annual basis.